PLACID PP110 IEPE Power Supply
PLACID PP110 power supply conditioner is a single channel IEPE power supply and signal conditioning integrated equipment customized and developed by our company, which provides standard 4 mA current for IEPE microphone. With BNC input interface, it has the characteristics of low background noise, consistent phase, good stability and high reliability. PP110 is mainly used in electroacoustic and vibration measurement, as well as in laboratory and various practical applications.
PP110 can provide a constant current source for a single IEPE condenser microphone and a gain of 20 dB and 40dB for the output signal of the microphone. Its effective frequency band is 10 Hz to 100 kHz. High signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion can ensure the superior performance of the instrument and the validity, stability and reliability of the test results. PP110 can be powered by the external 220 V alternating current through the power adapter. When the signal is normal and the instrument is in normal working state, the red indicator light will be on.
- single channel IEPE input and pre-polarized measurement microphone are applicable.
- gain adjustment switch: gain can be adjusted through the gain adjustment switch. The gain range is from 20 dB to 40 dB, and the step is 20 dB.
- 220 V AC power supply (using power adapter)
- suitable for laboratory and outdoor measurement
- special components are used, which can withstand high and low temperature and humid environment.
- 24 V Power Adapter
- PP110 Power supply conditioner
- User Manual
Please Click and Download this product datasheet for further information